A downloadable game for Windows
This is mostly a flight physics proof of concept with some basic game mechanics implemented.
Has two modes: Free Flight and Obstacle Course.
In Free Flight, you can shoot balloons (look for the gold ones!), and fight enemy jets and turrets. Return to your air base for repairs, missiles, and fuel.
Obstacle Course is a time trial mode. Fly through the level without crashing to get a good time. You win if you can beat my time.
If there's enough demand (and maybe funding), I can turn this into a proper game. Some of the plans in my design doc include:
- Jet upgrades and different models
- A wider variety of air and ground enemies
- Story-driven campaign
- Randomly generated missions/contracts
Note: These ideas are prone to change, or may never be implemented. I can't guarantee anything right now.
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, GIMP, Audacity, LMMS|
|Tags||3D, DRM Free, Fast-Paced, Flight, Low-poly, Physics, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
If the game doesn't work and/or gives you an error about missing libraries, download and run the provided prerequisites installer for your version (e.g. UE4PrereqSetup_x64.zip).
- New Engine + Porting Progress16 days ago
- Sneak Peek: UpgradesApr 22, 2020
- 0.3.0 Release: Missiles, AI Jets, New NameApr 06, 2020
- Sneak Peek: Enemy JetsApr 03, 2020
- Sneak Peek: Paint OptionsMar 28, 2020
- Sneak Peek: MissilesMar 22, 2020
- 0.2.0 Release: Workshop, Stat Bars, TurretsMar 19, 2020
- Sneak Peek: Status Bars & Damage GraphicsMar 18, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.